Dear Teen challenge & BFA graduates,
Oct. 15, 2021 @ 6pm
freedom night at bfa
6806 river road fredericksburg, va 22407
All Teen Challenge men and BFA women! You are invited to attend or participate in our last Freedom Night outreach! And for this one, we are honoring God and you! We're hoping to have a "homecoming." Please bring your family as well! Here are ways you can participate whether you can come in-person or not:
1. We would love to be able to share a picture of you or with your family in a graduate slideshow. You can email us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can let us know if you would rather us just pull one from your Facebook.
2. We are planning an alumni choir and we want as many as can make it to come on stage and sing along. We will be singing three songs: Never Lost by Elevation Worship, Back to Life (Live) by Bethel Music, and Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship. (So you can practice on your own before you get here.)
3. We will be live-streaming the event on Facebook Live, if you would like to watch the event live.
4. We are considering having Live- "Zoom" testimonies from those out of state or pre-recorded 1-5 minute testimonies put in a video. If you are willing to participate in this, please let us know or go ahead and record something on your phone and text or email your video.
5. If you would like to come, but need financial help to get here for gas or a hotel, please let Jordan know by texting or calling 540-809-5983. You can RSVP on our Eventbrite here. If you are coming from out of town, please let us know so we can plan on reserving some hotel rooms.
6. We are planning an alumni breakfast the next day on Saturday morning. If you can come to that, please let us know.
7. If you have any other questions, please reach out to us by email or phone.